"Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing," (John D Rockerfeller)
To SELL you have to TELL
It may sound obvious, but the reality is often more complex. Unless you have an unlimited advertising budget, you will have to make choices about
- Which and how many customers or prospects you want to target
- What message you want to send
- What results you want to achieve
- Which media and format is the most appropriate
- How multiple communication campaigns complement each other to build your brand and reputation
Without an overall communication plan and strategy, it's too easy not to write the letter or email that fosters a deeper relationship with your customers; not to see the success stories that could build your reputation if you capitalised on them; not to follow-up enquiries that arrive through your website, referrals or advertising.
In short, a communication plan will help drive enquiries for your business and help you manage and control the outcome.
We can help. Talk to us about
- Developing a permission-based communication plan to secure positive reponses
- Online strategy - making the most of your website and online presence
- Managing data - to build better and stronger relationships with your customers and identifying the best prospects
- Communciation media - identifying which will work best for you and in what circumstances.